Field & Forge Reopen Date: Thursday, May 14
Stage 1 of the Alberta Relaunch Strategy allows restaurants, pubs and bars to resume operations as early as May 14 with enhanced infection prevention and controls in place, seating at 50% capacity.
Field & Forge is currently working on its relaunch strategy to be ready if Stage 1 moves forward. We look forward to seeing and serving our Field & Forge Community again!
New hours of operation are 11:00 am – 9:00 pm – Monday to Sunday
We will be introducing a “Relaunch Menu”
Under AHS guidance we have enhanced cleaning protocols
- Reservations are recommended.
- Pre-orders are welcome online or over the phone at 1-587-876-0511.
- Reservations for 6 or more are necessary. You can book a reservation by calling 1-587-876-0511.
- No more than 6 people can sit together at a table.
Form of payment:
- Debit and credit card only – No cash accepted.
- Email receipt option available upon request.
Patio will be open effective May 14th (weather permitting)
We ask that our customers refrain from entering our building if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
Common symptoms: cough, fever (over 38°C), shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat.
Thank you for your cooperation!
- The Field & Forge Team