1 Whole Chicken
1 Can of Field and Forge Beer
4 Tbsps. Paprika
2 Tbsps. Chili powder
2 Tbsps. Ground cumin
1 Tbsp. Granulated onion
1 Tbsp. Granulated garlic
2 Tbsps. Brown sugar
1 Tbsp. Freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp. Kosher salt
- Rinse your chicken and pat dry.
- Rub the outside of your chicken with a neutral oil, then apply spice rub generously all over the chicken.
- Open your favorite Field and Forge brew, pour half out for the chef, and place the half-full can into your beer can chicken holder—place chicken over your can.
- Once your grill is preheated, turn off one side of your grill. Place your chicken on this side to
avoid burning. Aim to keep your grill temp at 350-400.
- Let your chicken roast inside your grill for 60 to 80 minutes (depending on your size). Rotate every 30 minutes to ensure even cooking until your chicken reaches an internal temp of 165.
- Enjoy with a cold one!